My two favorite people in the whole world!

My two favorite people in the whole world!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Summer is almost here!

I have been horrible with posting on this thing..hopefully now that summer is right around the corner I will have more time to do it!  We are busy trying to get our house ready to put on the market..will be for sale in about 3 days.  Keeping the house clean and organzied with two kiddos 3 and under is going to be awfully tricky as I finish out the school year!  Looking forward to spendind the new few months away from the classroom with my babies in the sunshine..and coaching cheer again : )  I cannot wait to meet my team at the end of the month!  Here are some recent family pictures..

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad about posting...I post on my blog every few months or so! Keep posting, I will keep reading!

    ReplyDelete