My two favorite people in the whole world!

My two favorite people in the whole world!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Haylee's First Cheer Competition!

The girls leaving the mat...
Being cute before competition..Hales wasn't looking..but still cute :)


Haylee and Daddy..


Haylee and Mommy..this girl hates her picture taken



Haylee and her friend from cheer, Rylee



Well, Haylee had her first all-star cheerleading competition today! I was extremely excited for her, beings it was my life before she became it. I have wanted to share it with her since the day she was born. She was a bit overwhelmed when we arrived with all the picture taking and everything. She is on the show team (2-6yearsold) Once she warmed up, I only got her classic "cheese smile" that is in need of a little help! She showed her stubborn side when it came time to go get her poms and leave with her squad for warm ups. Coach Chris had to carry her off in tears...I felt bad for her, but even more so for Coach. She is my drama queen! She ended up calming down, because when she walked out on the big floor she was tear free and did her routine...well her team did some of their routine. They were in awe of their surroundings and a little distracted :) haha. It was precious though! I am so proud of her getting out there! Love you Haylee Gracie!

No comments:

Post a Comment