My two favorite people in the whole world!

My two favorite people in the whole world!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

TURKEY DAY!!

Me and Little Man..Haylee refused to take a picture with us..
Haylee being silly as usual...running in the kitchen, grinning ear to ear

Austin enjoying his puffs, sporting his "Indian headband"...

He is growing so fast...Happy First Thanksgiving Austin!



Happy Thanksgiving! I had a blast watching my daughter and son have a great day! We spent the morning at Cj's Parents house where Haylee enjoyed spending time with her cousin, Lakotah, who will be a big sister herself come April! Later on, we had dinner at my parent's house. Haylee hung out with her Uncle whom she adores, and Austin continued to explore his surroundings on all fours! I cannot get enough of my two babies, and am so very thankful they are a part of my everyday life and always will be...Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment